This is an accessibility statement from Proliance Surgeons.
Measures to support accessibility
Proliance Surgeons takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Edmonds Orthopedic Center:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Edmonds Orthopedic Center is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Edmonds Orthopedic Center. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Edmonds Orthopedic Center:
- Phone: (425) 673-3900
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Visitor Address: 7320 216th St SW, Suite 320, Edmonds, WA 98026 USA
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Edmonds Orthopedic Center is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Google Chrome – macOS and Windows
- Microsft Edge – macOS and Windows
- Mozilla Firefox – macOS and Windows
- Safari – macOS and iOS
Accessibility of Edmonds Orthopedic Center relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Edmonds Orthopedic Center, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Edmonds Orthopedic Center:
- Tab Navigation: Users might not able to navigate to each element on the page using the tab key because WordPress theme limitations. Looking for simple modifications to the them that will allow this.. Use augmented browser or device tools to help navigate the site.
- Missing Alt-text on images: Screen readers might indicate there is no alt-text because Because images are visual/decorative to add appeal to the content.. Retroactively adding alt-text to images. Rely on relational text to understand what the images are for.
Proliance Surgeons assessed the accessibility of Edmonds Orthopedic Center by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 3 June 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.