Brian D. Cameron, MD, specializes in minimally invasive surgery of the shoulder, knee, and elbow and holds Board Certifications in both Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. He has specialty fellowship training in shoulder and elbow surgery, and he also performs shoulder replacement surgery. He believes in taking care of his patients as though each is a member of his family.
- Arthroscopic (minimally invasive) shoulder surgery (ligament and tendon repair): rotator cuff and labral repair, instability surgery.
- Arthroscopic (minimally invasive) Knee surgery: Meniscus repair / meniscectomy. Tendon and ligament surgery.
- Arthroscopic and open elbow surgery
- Shoulder replacement surgery (including reverse shoulder replacement)
- Shoulder fracture repair (Primary fixation and prosthetic replacement)
- Sports Medicine
- Orthopedic Fracture Care
Dr. Cameron has authored and co-authored a number of articles and book chapters about shoulder surgery. He has given scientific and informative presentations on a variety of shoulder-related topics including minimally invasive (arthroscopic) shoulder surgery and shoulder replacement (including reverse shoulder replacement). He receives referrals for a wide variety of complex shoulder-related conditions.
Dr Cameron and his wife, Tracy Cameron MD have spent extended periods of time in overseas medical missions. His family has had the privilege of serving the local people of Seattle through the Puget Sound Christian Clinic, Union Gospel Mission, and University Presbyterian Church, as well as Internationally through Samaritans Purse, Medical Benevolence Foundation and DOXA (Mexico).
In his free time, Dr Cameron enjoys shared outdoor activities such as hiking, skiing and golf with his wife and two older teenagers. On rainy weekend days, Dr Cameron can often be found playing drums in the basement. As an undergraduate student at the University of Washington, he marched in the drum corps in the Husky Marching Band.