L. Joseph Fowler, MD, is an anesthesiologist with special certification in pain management. He has extensive training and experience in spinal diagnostic and therapeutic injections. He takes an aggressive non-narcotic approach to the treatment of a multitude of painful conditions. He has taught on the staff of Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas.
- BS, Texas A&M University
- MD, University of Texas Medical School at Houston
- Anesthesiology, University of Texas Medical School at Houston
- Pain management, University of North Carolina
- American Board of Anesthesiology, special certificate in pain management
Hospital & Surgery Center Affiliations
- Edmonds Center for Outpatient Surgery
- Everett Bone & Joint Surgery Center
- Proliance Center for Outpatient Spine and Joint Surgery
L. Joseph Fowler, MD
Please Check Back Later...