Online Appointment Request
Testimonials for Brian D. Cameron, MD
- "I am safely back to Japan and as a matter of fact my shoulder feels great. I would like you to know that I feel I am blessed. From the very beginning you paid attention to me personally and were sensitive and compassionate. Your "magic" hands, gentle and kind, gave me the feeling that I am OK. I think that you are a uniquely wonderful doctor. You see "person" to treat, rather than just broken bone to repair. I have finished writing a book which will be published this fall and I would like to include my experience with you. I thank you very much for being in my life at this time.
- "We can't thank you enough for fixing my arm. My kids do too!
-Best wishes, K & C.M
- "We would like to express our gratitude regarding the great care and concern that you have shown our son."
-Sincerely, L &J.J
- "My husband and I wanted to let you know how very much we appreciate you. You're what every person hoped their doctor will be like. From the knowledge and expertise to the wonderful "bedside manner" you possess. You treated us with compassion, concern and respect. It's been a pleasure.
-God Bless you, G.C.
- "You are a great doctor and I just want to say "Gracias". Thanks to you and each and everyone around you. Thanks a million! You are wonderful people!
- "When I saw you last Wednesday I really wanted to hug you in thanks - your heart and head and hands relieved my pain and made the future live again. I wish for you a life filled with all that's good, and maybe a few challenges to make it interesting! Your forever grateful patient,
- "My husband and I have been extremely impressed with the quality of medical care and professionalism that Dr. Cameron has shown to us during my husband's injury, surgery, and post-care. From the time that we called Dr. Cameron's office from Maui where my husband was badly injured to being admitted to the hospital the next day for emergency surgery, we were treated with the utmost care, diligence and reassurance that he would be well cared for during this difficult and quite painful time for our entire family. Coming from a medical family, I am very familiar with the duties, obligations and professional behavior expected of a fine surgeon. I would highly recommend Dr. Cameron to anyone who is ever in need of a fine orthopedic surgeon and I am also quite impressed with the care that we received from his staff.
- "Just a note to say thank you so much for the great work you do- you are definitely my favorite doctor, and trust me, I have had many! My knee feels great and I'm excited to get back to normal. Thanks again, you're the best!
- "I just want to you to know how grateful I am to you for fixing my knee. When the nurse asked me who my surgeon is I said "Dr. Brian", and now I like to call you that! Thanks again!
- "I can never thank you enough for my "new joint". To experience a pain free day right from the start! I feel so much better. Grace and Peace,
- "Thank you so much for your kindness and help in my health conditions. God Bless you.
- "Thank you for finding the time to see me and for giving me your opinions and direction. You have a great "exam room" way of being. No wonder everyone loves you to bits. By the way, your staff is pretty nice too - a very happy bunch it seems. Speaks loads.
- "I wish to express my appreciation to you for your willingness to perform my surgery on your day off. I am sill quite overwhelmed by your generosity. God bless and thank you.