Physical Therapy Director
At Edmonds Orthopedic Center
How to Apply
"*" indicates required fields
Proliance Physical and Hand Therapy is the premiere orthopedic center in the Seattle area and is seeking a dynamic, passionate, and skilled Physical Therapy Manager to join our growing team. The Physical Therapy Manager is responsible for leading the development and supervision of the day-to-day operations of the therapy clinics in the Edmonds/Lynnwood area. This is an amazing opportunity to work in a collaborative environment with physicians who are committed to a team approach of patient care that involves effective and consistent communication with therapists.
Job Duties & Responsiblities
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, and provides quality patient care
- Communicates and coordinates department functions with physicians and therapy staff in a constructive manner that helps build team rapport and therapy effectiveness.
- Responsibility for overall supervision of therapy staff and coordination of the administrative functions of the clinic.
- Analyze clinic metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) according to the required review cadence to drive achievement of clinic goals
- Manage daily operations of the facility including staff scheduling, operational action plans, maintenance of equipment and property, patient documentation
- Assures patients are effectively and timely screened, evaluated, treated, and documented appropriately.
- Review and revise policies and procedures for the department and assures employees compliance.
- Works with management to assure staffing for the clinic is adequate in meeting patient needs.
- Assures that the clinical department complies with federal and state regulations.
- Periodically audits medical records, patient charges, and documentation for compliance to federal regulations and clinical policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Physical therapy degree from an accredited college or university
- Current Washington state license
- Ability to communicate effectively with physicians, staff, and families regarding therapy services in verbal and written form.
- Experience and knowledge of physical therapy principles and practices in an outpatient orthopedic setting
- Working knowledge of basic computer programs
- Preferred 3-5 years’ experience as a licensed physical therapist in an outpatient setting
- Minimum of two years management or supervisory experience
- Competitive Salary and benefit package
- Generous continuing education program
- Health benefits – medical, dental, vision
- 401k/profit sharing
- PTO and holiday pay