Each of the surgeons at Edmonds Orthopedic Center specializes in the treatment of specific parts of the body. If you are suffering from pain or injury, one phone call is all it takes to put you in touch with one of the Northwest’s top orthopedic surgeons — an expert who specializes in the specific part of your body that is hurting!
Most of the time we can solve your problem without surgery. Our board-certified orthopedic surgeons have extensive experience in every option for operative and non-operative care to identify the best treatment options for you. We treat all parts of the musculoskeletal system including the neck, spine, shoulder, elbow, hand, wrist, hip, knee, foot, and ankle, as well as the conditions that affect those body parts, such as:
- Sprains & strains
- Fractures or broken bones
- Tendonitis & overuse injuries
- Tendon tears from injury such as rotator cuff tears and finger tendon lacerations
- Lacerations & wounds from trauma
- Work-related injuries
- Numbness & tingling caused by problems with the neck, back, arms, hands, legs, or feet
- Sports-related injuries
- and more!
Call us today to see how we can work together to help you stay active and productive, and accomplish your goals.