Get to Know Me
Darcy Foral, MD, is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon specializing in disorders of the foot and ankle.
Dr. Foral grew up between Nebraska and Washington. After attending the University of Washington for her B.A., she returned to the University of Nebraska for medical school and continued on to do her residency in Orthopedic surgery at the University of Texas, Southwestern in Dallas. Finally, she circled back to Seattle to do her fellowship at the University of Washington, Harborview, Sigvard T Hansen Foot and Ankle Fellowship.
Dr. Foral’s areas of specialty include care of acute fractures, post-traumatic reconstruction of the ankle and foot joints, arthritic disorders of the lower extremity, tendon and sports-related injuries, and deformity correction (bunions, flat foot, toe clawing). She believes strongly in providing a comprehensive approach to the lower extremity, including lower extremity rehabilitation and non-surgical options, as well as taking into account overall health and quality-of-life issues.
Dr. Foral lives in Seattle with her family, including three kids and a dog. She keeps busy with them in soccer, swimming, piano, and crew. She likes to cook, read, snowboard, and travel in her free time.
Patient Success Stories
- BA, University of Washington
- MD, University of Nebraska School of Medicine
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School
- Sigvard T. Hansen Food and Ankle Fellowship, University of Washington and Harborview Medical Centers
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Active Fellow AAOS
- Active Fellow AOFAS
Surgery Center & Hospital Affiliations
- Edmonds Center for Outpatient Surgery
- Swedish Medical Center – Edmonds
- Proliance Center for Outpatient Spine and Joint Surgery